Please read this policy carefully before providing any personal information.
For the purposes of the Organic Law on Data Protection 15/1999 (hereinafter the Act) and its Regulations (Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, approving the Regulations implementing the Act), Unlock Pro Services informs the User that their personal information, included in the invoice and relevant services record, if any, will be included in a file owned by Unlock Pro Services and will be used by Unlock Pro Services for proper management of the requested services, charges and payments, promoting Unlock Pro Services services and conducting quality audits.
The acceptance of these Terms, provides Unlock Pro Services with consent to process such information for the purposes described above.
It is clearly stated that the User may exercise their legal rights to access, rectify and/or cancel their file at any time by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com.
As a result of the services provided by Unlock Pro Services to the User, Unlock Pro Services can access personal information owned by the User, which is subject to the Data Protection Act and its regulations.
Therefore, acceptance of these Terms involves the express consent of the User to allow Unlock Pro Services to use all information provided by the User to Unlock Pro Services in this commercial agreement, being the User the only responsible as owner of the information, thereby forfeiting any claim in this regard. By providing consent, and taking into account other legal obligations that may be necessary in those cases required by the current legislation on data protection and the applicable labour law, to transfer information to Unlock Pro Services to carry out the provision of services under the relevant contract.
Similarly, the acceptance of these Terms implies User consent for Unlock Pro Services to communicate with the User through any means, including electronic (e-mail and phone), advertising, newsletters and commercial information, related to the services contracted.
Additionally, the User agrees to comply with all current legislation on data protection, in particular, the requirements for informed consent established by the Data Protection Act and its implementing regulations, in order to provide the services contracted. The User also agrees not to hold Unlock Pro Services responsible in the case of negative consequences that may arise due to a breach of these Terms by an employee or a User.
To this end, and in accordance with article 12 of the Data Protection Act, Unlock Pro Services explicitly states to undertake the following:
- Use information received from the User with the sole and exclusive purpose of complying with these Terms, following the instructions received from the User at all times. Unlock Pro Services explicitly agrees not to provide any details, other than those agreed upon, and in particular, shall not alter, use for their own business interests or communicate or allow access to them by third parties, even for their safekeeping.
- Exercise the utmost confidentiality and discretion regarding personal information provided by the User with respect to the contracted services, agreeing not to disclose to any third parties any contact details or other information with respect to the User.
- Upon completion of the services agreed, return to the User all documents and files containing contact details, or any other information, on the User. If returning this information is not possible, Unlock Pro Services will proceed to destroy all documentation pertaining to the User.
- Restrict access and use of User’s personal details to employees and partners other than those that are absolutely essential, imposing on them the same confidentiality obligations and data use restrictions, stipulated in these Terms.
- Adopt security measures according to the importance of the information being handled by Unlock Pro Services.